• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 height?

RealCavDog

THANK YOU SIR! I'm not here to start some flamewars or bitch and moan I'm here to gather intel, just help me or STFU, someone else will help me if you have nothing productive to add.

Was actually headed out the door to put my Fatmax tape to work, the windproof one that I used to measure truck height, specifically custom exhaust when I worked for 4 State Trucks, (Chrome Shop Mafia), so my 15 footer is perfect for the job ! And love spending any time checking out my new A3 !

Suddenly decided that another cold beer sounded better than trying to help someone with such a lack of respect and the NERVE to step up to the plate with an attitude like that !

You just struck out in more ways than you will ever appreciate !

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nerve? No, I don't have time for crap like this. And I will simply rid the site of it.

Your one comment away from disappearing. Straighten up and fly right, end of story.(how's that for instant answer?)
Acknowledged. With apology to you and those I have offended.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a low ceiling and door. Glad it does fit. Thanks for the pictures.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bright side is me and the Mrs. had to clean the garage to fit it in.
I can see from one of the pics the torque bar came off before I thought it did(pic 6). Glad I wasn't driving on the highway. Apparently the night around the yard when I backed it in was the time the axle crushed the brakeline. Like I said, 10' with 4" of concrete. I never imagined owning one of these though I did picture having my own tractor and adding on.

Last edited:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks SteelandCanvas. Glad I decided at the last minute to add another 12 foot in length. It's 45' x 72' 10' ceiling- 4 inches of concrete. Had I known I would've went 14' ceiling and 100' long. Collecting a life's worth of tools, toys, vehicles, equyipment fills up space real fast.

I converted my attached 3 car garage into a rec room myself in 2005, had that pole barn built for the cars and trucks, boat in 2006 and now it's full to the brim. Granted I'm storing a shopsmith and other stuff for a friend of mine, but this thing is reaching the bursting point. Especially thinking I need a M35A2 in the near future!!!! Might be time to add on!

It was a good deal in 2006 to have it built, 24K, another 11K for concrete including some sidewalks front and back apron. I put all the electric in.

Mill is in the future plans too.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now you're talking. Mine was almost exactly the same cost in 2008 and it is 14x80x48. That's why I asked how high the door was.

;-)

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now you're talking. Mine was almost exactly the same cost in 2008 and it is 14x80x48. That's why I asked how high the door was.

;-)
Sweet! I would've went wider too(was thinking 52' or so), just couldn't fit it between the above ground pool and enough room between boundry line and a path to get between the boundry line to it on one side..

Is yours full too? LOL it's amazing how fast you can fill a barn bigger than your house isn't it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks