• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 pickup checklist? (from Ft Gordon, GA)

RealCavDog

Don't forget the camera ! You can bet on the fact that folks on here will be waiting on those, myself included !

Pretty darn fast on that EUC, but that seems to be the trend here lately.

Looking forward to see how it all goes, good luck, be safe, and have fun !

Jay [thumbzup]

ryker725

2 hours is a cake walk for a running deuce if you keep her under 50mph.. Bring the camera, air hose, hefty jack, tool to remove lug nuts, belts, radiator hoses and some filters just in case.

Good luck!!

jdoktor83

I picked my truck up in S.C. and drove it 1000 miles in 2 days. No real problem other then two tires going soft every couple hundred miles. I wish I only had to go a coulple hours away. Didnt need any tools other than the glad hand hose and chuck. They are worth there weight in gold

usmctopgun

Don't forget the camera ! You can bet on the fact that folks on here will be waiting on those, myself included !

Pretty darn fast on that EUC, but that seems to be the trend here lately.

Looking forward to see how it all goes, good luck, be safe, and have fun !

Jay [thumbzup]
Only snapped a couple, but the recovery went well, not a hiccup other than needing a jump by GL and a little air in the tires. Highly recommend Mitch w/ GL @ Ft Gordon, super nice fellow. **No clue why images aren't showing up?

Last edited: