• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Seat Covers: Who was it?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Not real long ago there was a post about someone having or making replacement A3 seat covers. The search didn't turn up anything. Does anyone recall this thread or know who has these replacement covers??

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not real long ago there was a post about someone having or making replacement A3 seat covers. The search didn't turn up anything. Does anyone recall this thread or know who has these replacement covers??
CARNAC I thought you knew everything? Are you getting old????? :p

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Naw, I knew someone else wanted the information so asked instead of them because they didn't want to be told to use the search.

Heavysteven

Does not ring a bell to me.

You could try tent material. Probably the same color and material type.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344123652.040841.jpg

What I did when I seat ripped was go to a local fabric store and find a similar material. I paid an apostle shop fix it.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
YoungGun has them. He found a source for the stinky canvas and had someone local here make up some seat covers for the m35a3. They turned out real nice.

He is pretty busy moving right now, if you want a phone number send me a PM.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks Beerslayer.

Since it isn't a critical thing, I'll give it a couple weeks and pm him once he's settled down.

jaxsof

I got a few yards of 1000 dernier cordura, and had the local trim shop do the sewing. No more stinky canvas, or worries about water (sweat) saturation anymore