• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 spare tire mount

Hainebd

Nice job gimpy. You should make more or give some measurements so I can copy. I am running no spare well does not really mater since Brute is stuck on the 36 acres here. Need to do a complete TLC on him. Get the new cab on, last front fender, finish the wiring, mount the spare, heck maybe even some paint. I got to get out to see you to get that rack and other stuff.

Brian

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If memory serves, I threaded on a thimble and welded it in place. Its been a couple years and has not broken yet. I will try to check and verify.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks