• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3

Dan6wd

I, to was interested in the A3, however from what I have learned, the caterpillar engine in the A3 is cheaply manufactured and furthermore, considered an cheap, get your money out of it, then throw it away engine.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the right hands and if used for light play and show the CAT will last my life time. and then some.
Don't be afraid of what you do not know as fact.

frodobaggins

Stonepicker1,
Thank you for the schematics on the tachometer. With the new attachment system in Steel Soldiers (SS) you cannot right-click on the images and save them into your computer for some reason. Is the TM available in the TM section of SS? I did see where there is a sensor pickup that I will need to obtain in order to make things work. I did get a great price but I know the seller was probably disappointed by the ending price. That has happened to me on a couple of occasions. I really appreciate the info about the wiring - now I'll have to find a way to enlarge the pages!

Alan Broadbent
abroadbent@bellsouth.net
aboonski on www.steelsoldiers.com www.ebay.com and www.youtube.com

You need to select "Save Link As" or "Save Target As"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks