• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3's along I-95 in Georgia

aboonski

While heading to Florida I saw a huge number of M35A3's sitting in a cow pasture on the northbound side of the road. There was a phone number on a huge fire truck (912) 832-4079) that advertised "Light Industrial Land" for sale. I just wonder if anybody knows about this collection. I can just imagine what all of these trucks cost if they were purchased from GL! This was at Mile Marker 63 in Georgia in case anybody wants to drive by and see this for themselves!

Attachments

scooter01922

Viewers beware, that darned site for firehouse 66 asks for a login and when you can't enter one gives an error message, won't let you click on much else and takes some doing to get back out of it.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who says they bought them from GL? If it is a fire station, they paid pennies when they screened them out, held them, and are now selling them for crazy prices. I should have said that they were asking that much because they can't be selling many for those prices.

Jones

If they made themselves out to be a fire department in order to acquire surplus military equipment then they're gonna whole new set of problems as this thing continues to unfold.
Uncle S. doesn't take kindly to folks trying to pull a fast one on him.

rubicon_in_ga

I know this is an older thread, and I confess, I haven't done a search to see if there's any more info on these people, but I thought I'd post this as an update for buyer's to beware. I was looking on eBay and got excited when I saw an M35a2 for sale in GA for $2300 starting bid. There was very little info on the ad, but the pics look good, and I was considering driving down to take a look at it. I found this thread by googling these guy's phone number, 912-832-4079, and apparently they're still out there doing business, and using the same phone number. Out of only five feedback responses on eBay, they have only an 80% rating, of which one is negative, and another is neutral because they sold the truck out from under the eBay bidder. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be bidding on anything from them.