• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Abbeville, SC MUD BOG 3/24/2012

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure which area to post this in, but there is a mud bog at the Calhoun Creek Offroad complex in Abbeville, SC on 3/24/2012.

1689 Hwy 71,
Abbeville, SC

Starts at 2pm, $5 spectator fee (see attached flyer).

I'm thinking I'll take my M1028 down and maybe play around a bit (cost is $20 if you want to play in your vehicle instead of watching). They have some short trails around the property with lots of mud. Plenty of ways to get stuck. It only costs $10 to play around if you go when they are not having a mud bog event. Not a large place, but it's hard to find legal places to wheel so I'll take what I can get!

Attachments

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't make it either. My wife was sick all morning, so I was on kiddie duty until the afternoon. I had to finish up my EZ-inch install (same thing as zero rate) on the front of my truck and then get my new set of STA Superlugs installed. I decided getting that done was more important than going to the mud bog.

Attachments