• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Abduction of Elmo

Abduction Elimination of ELMO Help WM

• Total voters

VP17IFT

I'm sure it's NOT the SE AL Opossum mafia since all of them are to dumb to ask for a ransom, even the aramadilos are smarter than those critters. Just watch out for the racoons!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Elmo alive!!!

Before anybody jumps me, I am only the messenger. I received an email today with a weird address when I tried to reply to it I got the following,

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:
This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:
Message-id: <1341282289.27629.YahooMailNeo@web114405.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tues, 03 Jul 2012 09:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
Reason: Over quota

The only thing in the message besides the picture was and I quote, "Too hot in Bama going north for a cool down" and to post on Zouts thread and add a vacation block to the poll.

WM I swear I did not touch Elmo nor did I remove him, hopefully somebody else will fess up or post other messages and clues. Jim

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Keep me out of it - keep my name out of it.

I can think of many things to do to folks - and doing them to friends is a whole nother story which I would not even consider doing - thinking of chit like that is by far funnier.

I know much better to have done such an action - the search needs to go elsewhere.

Will give ya a clue on how serious I take someone thinkin I stole from them - last fella got a face full of my fist without hesitation.

just saying.

No reason to add to anything I just typed as well.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well.....it's a relief to know that he is alive and well and not the victim of some four legged flea circus hauler.

Ellie Mae is beside herself and with the little possums on the way she needs Elmo back.

If he should wind up at some kind SS members LZ just box him up and send him home in a USPS Flat Rate box......PM for addy.

nw42

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to see that Elmo lives. My theory would have been someone thinking he was a Freebie and just walking out the door.. I did see a punk teenager steal a M38 point set and walk 7 tables over and try to sell it to another vendor. Needless to say anything would be possible

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually he is not headed North. I spotted him in the back window of a PRIUS with TEXAS plates on WB I-10, going through Lafayette...He had the look of "Please help me, I'm gonna be BBQ soon" on his face! I couldn't keep up, otherwise I woulda run the scoundrel off the road and retrieved Elmo!

deuceaid

Banned
I though he got in to show business to raise money for his kids?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo10WRKsLJ4[/media]

I read a report that the little guys actually go into shock and are unconscience for a long time because they have a low pain threasthold.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks