• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2009 - Deadline for preregistration SOON!!!

Crazyguyla

I need everyone that had spaces last year and would like to have spaces this year to give me a heads up so I can make a list. You will need to either send your payment to Chris(steeelsoldier) by using the SS PayPal or mailing the money to him. I would highly encourage using the most expedient method since the deadline is 31 Jan 09.

I would like to give Chris a final headcount by 25 Jan. This will enable him to have names and money matched and get the payment off to the right peoples.

Hope to see you at Aberdeen.

Marcus

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if my intel is correct...and, perhaps, it is not...but I was told by a friend that you had to have your money in (or possibly post marked) by January 15th. The guy coordinating my spots within the SteelSoldiers area told me this. As I said, I did not receive the paperwork so you know how that goes...my intel could be wrong. Just thought I'd through this out there. Regardless, my group is paid up and we are in the same spots as the last several years.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for heading up the SS at Aberdeen 2009 effort Marcus. We really appreciate your help!! I hope we can sell all of our spaces this year. It would be great to have a big group in the ECC and at the Rally. I'm not sure if I will make the ECC this year because of a job change, but I hope to make it to the Rally.

M37Dodge

Do you guys stay for the whole thing (Wed-Sunday)? If so, what do you do with all that time? I walked around a few hours last year during breaks in the rain and was ready to head home.

Crazyguyla

Here is the info I need if your applying for a space.

Name ( First and Last)
Business Name (if applicable)
Address(street, city, state, zip)
Contact number(home, work, and/ or cell - phone not prison)
size space needed 18'x 18' or 27' wide X 18' deep
and finally the same space as last year or a different space.

Thanks,

Marcus

Last edited:

Crazyguyla

There are approximately 20-24 spaces for SS Members to use. I would like to have all names and information by this Sunday and monies paid to Chris(steelsoldiers).

Prices are as follows:

18x18 - $50.00
27x18 - $75.00
Extra pass - 2.00

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are approximately 20-24 spaces for SS Members to use. I would like to have all names and information by this Sunday and monies paid to Chris(steelsoldiers).

Prices are as follows:

18x18 - $50.00
27x18 - $75.00
Extra pass - 2.00
That's pretty quick notice, considering today is Sunday. Any way we can back that up until Feb. 1st? I don't have money available until next weekend and I need a 27x18 space. :cry:

scooter01922

I'm with maddawg, i'm fresh outta cash at the sec but will for sure be attending. Will need somewhere to park the deuce so a space with the SS crew is my best bet. I do believe that means a large space will be required for me.

Jakelc15

Ok , so I have a few questions. I'm driving my deuce up to Aberdeen and was wondering if there is anywhere to park other than the vendor spaces. I think I want a vendor space to park, so I will need the large space, right? Is camping allowed in your truck or do I have to rent a hotel room? I've been trying to get to this thing for 2 years now. I pickup up my truck the weekend of it the first year at havre de grace coast gaurd yard and practically drove right past the stadium on my way home! And last year my son was born a few days before, so I decided the wife would kill me if I left her and went on the convoy! So, Thanks in advance!

Crazyguyla

Ok , so I have a few questions. I'm driving my deuce up to Aberdeen and was wondering if there is anywhere to park other than the vendor spaces. I think I want a vendor space to park, so I will need the large space, right? Is camping allowed in your truck or do I have to rent a hotel room? I've been trying to get to this thing for 2 years now. I pickup up my truck the weekend of it the first year at havre de grace coast gaurd yard and practically drove right past the stadium on my way home! And last year my son was born a few days before, so I decided the wife would kill me if I left her and went on the convoy! So, Thanks in advance!
The spaces are for vendors and/or parking a truck. From last years info, camping in the truck is allowed.

rfischba1

Lot of us set up camp in the back of our trucks, cook on a propane stove and enjoy the event. The scouts off food all day and out houses are all over the place. Warning, parking down the lot by the small pond will drive you crazy, dam frogs croaking all night long.
Last year we needed to toss a greande over there , just to get some peace. just jokeing, but they are loud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks