• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2009 - Deadline for preregistration SOON!!!

Jakelc15

Where do i pay? Is it the ss paypal or something special? And how much do ya have me down for? $75 for the big space or $100 for two small ones?

scooter01922

Wasn't there a "donate" button around here somwhere that linked to the SS paypal??? Went to pay last night any realized the i can't find it. Let me know where to send it and i shall as soon as i get home from work tonight.
Thanks

Crazyguyla

Wasn't there a "donate" button around here somwhere that linked to the SS paypal??? Went to pay last night any realized the i can't find it. Let me know where to send it and i shall as soon as i get home from work tonight.
Thanks
Scooter: As you read this post, scroll up to the top of the page. Between the "FAQ" and "Forum" is "Donate". Click on it and the rest will be evident.

Thanks,

Marcus

scooter01922

:doh: DOH !!!!!! The donate button is only there when you are in a thread. That would explain why i couldn't find it on the main page last night or this mornin. Didn't even cross my mind that the header might be different in a thread. Off to pay my tab i go........... thanks a bunch :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks