• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2013

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
It is that time again. The Washington Area Blue/Gray will be meeting next week and I will attend the meeting. I will be reserving spaces and they must be paid for by the time that I reserve them. Unlike last year, you need to pay for the spot now. I will not be stuck with spots that I paid for and members never show up, for whatever reason. Enough negativity. Drop me a pm and let me know you want a spot or 2,3,4,etc.... I will pm you back and request a check be put in the mail the following day. I have a block of 20 spots that the MD/PA/SS members have had, and hope to fill all of the spots, but once I send in the check at the end of the month, that is it. Thank You. ATD

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is that time again. The Washington Area Blue/Gray will be meeting next week and I will attend the meeting. I will be reserving spaces and they must be paid for by the time that I reserve them. Unlike last year, you need to pay for the spot now. I will not be stuck with spots that I paid for and members never show up, for whatever reason. Enough negativity. Drop me a pm and let me know you want a spot or 2,3,4,etc.... I will pm you back and request a check be put in the mail the following day. I have a block of 20 spots that the MD/PA/SS members have had, and hope to fill all of the spots, but once I send in the check at the end of the month, that is it. Thank You. ATD
Quiet thread. :???:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Oh yes, the What are you bringing to Aberdeen thread is already up and getting play. This specific thread isn't really being paid attention to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks