• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2014 Date?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have any info on Aberdeen 2014? Dates? I read in MV Magazine that it was going to again be held at Cal Ripkin Stadium.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I missed the last meeting but from what i hear the event will return to Aberdeen next year. I am unsure about the exact dates but will post them as soon as i find out so we can start planning. There was a long discussion and debate about moving it north, but this is a club of Md/Va members and most want to keep it in those states verses moving it to Pa...i would most likely not go more than one day if it was moved to 2 hours away since i am not a vendor, i go to see everyone...
All comments about 2013 was passed onto the committee.

jaxsof

I was looking forward to one of the public fairgrounds (Howard co., Frederick co., or Timonium) partly because the proceeds benefit the community, not an individual, who apparently doesn't care.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks