• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen & My 'Junk'

mangus580

Due to my forgetfulness, as well as the fact I have been collecting 'junk' over the past year... Could anyone how is bringing something to Aberdeen for me, please drop me a PM to remind me? I am trying to plan my space, so I can be sure to have enough room for everything. I remember most of it... but I am worried about the things I may have forgotten!!

Thanks!

mangus580

RE: Aberdeen & My

rofl

nice try!!

I think I remember everything... just trying to make sure! Would hate to not have room for something, and frustrate a member that went to the effort of dragging it there for me....

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mike, I still have your 175 gallon tote and will bring it if everythng goes as planned.
Wish somebody would buy the extra 20,000 lb winch I have....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Hmm... I can presume that if this list gets too big, the plan for RDD and I to convoy with you might turn into a "Hauling Mission"! :!:
This is going to be fun!