• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

About to get Yelled at... Fill location for TC

jake1086

no seriously... Where do I fill the TC at? I just put a PTO on it and that seems to have a fill plug on it, and I drained it out of the drivers side, and hooked up my oil line for my PTO, now I'm wondering where I fill it up at and how much to put in? Silly I know but I googled and I cant find it... So... wtf

jake1086

no seriously... Where do I fill the TC at? I just put a PTO on it and that seems to have a fill plug on it, and I drained it out of the drivers side, and hooked up my oil line for my PTO, now I'm wondering where I fill it up at and how much to put in? Silly I know but I googled and I cant find it... So... wtf
I guess.. I'm gonna try filling it from the PTO and see if it takes...

jake1086

well thank goodness for that :) I installed a lube line I got made because whoever it was that sold me the kid did not include the lower 90 for the line so I had a soft line made up for it. Thanks for the pic showing where the fill plug is, as soon as I get back from dinner I'll fill it up, from the picture it doesnt look like it will hold much fluid no? at least not 7 quarts I thought I read in one of the TM's?

Last edited by a moderator:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The discussion was going in the wrong direction so it has been corrected. Please do not try and be cute with a moderator who calls you out for your abbreviation.