• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

*abs* colored wires. Sorry

tkgvz

CTIS colored wires

Ok, I admit, stupidity struck, but I unhooked my ctis wires from the indicator light in dash. Now I have no idea how to match them back up. I see wires on light have 1,2,3,4 but the other ends are just color coded. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

tkgvz

Zguinness, thanks for the schematic. Again stupidity has struck again. In my previous post I meant to say abs light. Not ctis. But I unhooked the 4 wires feeding into the * ABS * fault light and not sure how and what order to hook'm up. Thanks for y'all patience. The light has 1-4 on the wires and the hook up to colored wires. Just not sure which.

tkgvz

10-4. Yeah they are colored coming from the ecu but they are numbered going into the abs light. I will re-post with the proper acronym. Thanks.

tkgvz

Wrong acronym I used previous. Anyway I unplugged the 4 wires going into the abs fault light. The light has four wires coming from it numbered 1-4. But they plug into colored wires. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry bout the previous post. What happens when you work at night and don't get enough sleep.

zguinness

Yeah. I found this picture showing the numbered connections when I clicked on "view ABS warning light assembly".

It looks like 1 and 2 are male and 3 and 4 are female plugs? If nobody else has chimed in by the time I get home, I'll look at mine and see how the colors/numbers match up.

abs2.jpg

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, I looked at all my trucks and they are marked with color bands not nunbers.
Not much help.

tkgvz

AZ, thanks for looking. Looks like you have quite a collection. Yeah on my truck the wires are numbered coming out the abs light the. They plug into 4 colored non numbered wires. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks