• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AC Delco 60G Identification?

m1008chevy

I purchased a set of 8 plugs the other day and all the boxes had 60G on them but the glow plugs themselves had Ac Delco and a bunch of numbers plus 10.5 volts stamped. Just wondering if all the 60Gs were like that or if I just got ripped off? The old plugs I pulled out clearly had 13g stamped.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't remember what mine had stamped. I run 60g also.

Where did you buy them?
If eBay then I would have second thoughts as there are a ton of fake items for sale.

If orielys or autozone, etc then I wouldn't worry.
Go and have them pull one and look at it. See what it has stamped.

That should answer any doughts you have.

SgtHaas

I just bought the same from Auto zone. Have the same markings , the box said Ac Delco 60G and I put them in works great . The ones that came out said the same thing on them. Sounds like you should be fine . Check them with an Ohm meter should read .5

Sgt Haas USMC/0311 / M1009

m1008chevy

Thats what they say, and I purchased them from Lordco, which is a reputable parts store here in BC, Canada. Thanks for the confirmation gentleman.

Last edited: