• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accidental truck in Vet Day parade

mbwarner

Accidental Truck ran in the West Richland, Washington Veterans' Day parade yesterday. Truck has the camo cover made available to us from Dan in Beaverton OR. Dan, thanks very much--the cover, as you can see, looks great!

Pics show (left to right) Jan Smith, Tom Campbell, Dave Cartwright, and me in front of Dave's home. The lad with the airsoft Thompson is Andrew, Dave's grandson. Truck pic with curtains down is in front of Tom's home. That's Jan on the running board with his honey, Marilyn, riding shotgun. She thinks we're nuts, but sweet--especially Jan :grin:.

Attachments

DanMartin

Looks good mbwarner! Yeah, that was a good cover! I'm glad it went to good use on your truck.

Somemedic, yeah...that was the old cover off of mine. Now sporting a tan cover (which rocks IMO).

I know you can still order those 3 color covers new...but they are expensive (like $750!).