• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

According to Gov Liq...i dont exist? WTF?

linx310

I got this revision:

[FONT=&quot]We are unable to verify your SSN. Please double check your EUC to make sure you wrote the correct number. If not, please correct your EUC. If your EUC is correct, then please send in a clear copy of your SS Card for verification."[/FONT]
Strange....my SS was correct, the same one I have using on my taxes, my NFA machine guns, etc....

It takes more paper work to buy a truck from gov liq then it does to buy a transferable machine gun...

Well any way I sent a color scan of my SS card to them.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got this revision:

Strange....my SS was correct, the same one I have using on my taxes, my NFA machine guns, etc....

It takes more paper work to buy a truck from gov liq then it does to buy a transferable machine gun...

Well any way I sent a color scan of my SS card to them.
Congrats, your dead! rofl

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
TWILIGHT ZONE THEME PLAYS

"You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mindless inefficiency. A journey into an arduous land whose boundaries are that of frustration. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: Govenment Liquidation!"

woopyass

I have some serious issues with govliquidation. I purchased an M1008 from New York, and a snow plow from Ohio. I submitted both EUC's and the one for the snowplow was identical to the one for the truck. They then insisted that I make changes on the one for the truck, did that and they still wanted "revisions." I called them and explained that I had no problem with one of them and that they were filled out correctly, after copying and faxing copies of my liscense and everything, they put my account on hold and wanted 210 dollars for nothing. I'm pissed off at this poor excuse for a company, and hope they fail miserably. Although the guy at Wright/Pat was super helpful, I won't be bidding on, or purchasing anything else from them. So much for my dreams of buying a reasonably priced 1 ton chev and restoring it. Guess i'll adapt the snowplow to my 79 F350 and not look back. Don't mean to bitch, but this company is a joke and should be reviewed.