• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Across the country in an M1009

n1bnc

So that is what his place looks like without all the snow on the ground. I got stuck in his driveway (car) as it was all ice... It's been a little bit! I will have to stop by again in the summer.

mdd0127

Banned
Mike_Pop said:
KENNY: I've only visited Gene twice. Both times were to pick up loads. He's a really nice guy which only shows that most people from NJ are not jerks!

I also stopped at Rob Pickering's place in LaJunta, CO. He owns a recycling business and sells Unimogs.

BJORN: A couple photos of a Ford 8x8 for you! Rob has had this for many years. It runs and drives and is for sale.
I just went through there and saw the 791! I have a few pics and a video too. Do you know how much he wants for it? Contact info? Rancher's Supply in Lamar has a perfect matching expansible trailer and tow dolly. I'm rethinking the whole expedition setup.

I also got some pics of another yard in Lamar. There's a beautiful restored 5-ton.

Attachments

Crash_AF

That is still Rancher's Supply... that used to be a bridge truck, but he yanked the bed off of it and put HEMTT wheels on it. I think he wants $16k for it.

Later,
Joe