• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ACS Tram 624kr wheel loader forks operation

bigfishtoys

Any Marine operators in Central WI? I've got a USMC John Deere 624Kr wheel loader with ACS Tram multi-positioning forks. I can operate the widening and narrowing of the tines, but can't figure out how to side shift or or oscillate the tines. The only thing found online says to use these features, but it doesn't say how. Which buttons on the controls operate the side shift and oscillation? Need to get my tines level, but can't figure out how. Yes, the 3 prong electrical line is connected to the forks.
Guessing... do I toggle between functions? If so, how? Press which button? I've circled in red in one of the pics what I thought would do that, the top of the right control stick, but there is no response when pressed.

Attachments

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any Marine operators in Central WI? I've got a USMC John Deere 624Kr wheel loader with ACS Tram multi-positioning forks. I can operate the widening and narrowing of the tines, but can't figure out how to side shift or or oscillate the tines. The only thing found online says to use these features, but it doesn't say how. Which buttons on the controls operate the side shift and oscillation? Need to get my tines level, but can't figure out how. Yes, the 3 prong electrical line is connected to the forks.
Guessing... do I toggle between functions? If so, how? Press which button? I've circled in red in one of the pics what I thought would do that, the top of the right control stick, but there is no response when pressed.
I have a fair amount of hours on these units but it's been a year or so since I've even thought about one. Try holding one of the top toggle switches (it always looked like a book to me) and move the lever back and forth simultaneously. Do you know any history on this machine? These 624Ks were hit or miss on these little germlines from coastal air.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks