• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ada Oklahoma Car Show September 2011

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I get the Suburban painted by then I will try to join you. Since I sold the M715 I have been bumming MVs for events.

Thanks for the invite.

Happyland1410

You know Joe we could always start a "Fire Dept" and claim a few of those gama goats from the wall!!!! I bet we could get all kinds of cool MV's if we did that :):idea:
When I was there last month they had a couple of semi trucks loaded with pieces of that gama goat wall hauling them off. I was told they were destined to be target practice somewhere :(

M813A1

Good Luck with the Car Show !! I think we may be doing another funeral this weekend waiting on orders from MikeW !! Then I have to go to work .. [thumbzup]

Happyland1410

interested... cant decide if the deuce or the vette should go...?? The Deuce isnt registered yet....
I hope you come to the car show either way. If you can get the deuce registered and bring it you won't have to worry about the slight chance of rain. I bet it won't water spot as bad as your black vette. :wink:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't had a chance to work on the Burb. If the wife lets me out of some Honey-Dos I will try to drive down.

Have a great time and post a bunch of pictures.

Happyland1410

Haven't had a chance to work on the Burb. If the wife lets me out of some Honey-Dos I will try to drive down.

Have a great time and post a bunch of pictures.
Warthog, I hope you get to make it down but I understand having projects backed up.

I just finished installing a locking battery cutoff switch so I will feel better during the car show knowing that someone can't just reach in and push the little red button and fire it up. I will post some pictures of the car show and the cutoff switch installation tomorrow.

Happyland1410

I had a great time with the deuce at its first car show. Didn't win anything but the smiles on the kids faces that I let sit in the deuce and the conversations with several veterans made it all worthwhile! :mrgreen:

I entered in the "Special Interest" category and got beat by a School Bus (see picture below).

Attachments