• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ada Oklahoma Car Show September 2011

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CHeck out that Body !! It is dent free !! Good Looking Truck Happyland !!!
Is that Happyland's dent free body or the trucks.....just asking.:grin:

That truck was a Ft Sill reject. After some loving care and a few parts, Happyland was initiated into the OD Fever Club. He has never been the same since.

Hey Happyland, do you still need a j-pipe for the parts truck?

Sorry I messed the event but the wife wouldn't give me a pass.

Happyland1410

Is that Happyland's dent free body or the trucks.....just asking.:grin:

That truck was a Ft Sill reject. After some loving care and a few parts, Happyland was initiated into the OD Fever Club. He has never been the same since.

Hey Happyland, do you still need a j-pipe for the parts truck?

Sorry I messed the event but the wife wouldn't give me a pass.
Thanks! I had a good time. My next goal is to have the truck in a local parade. I may be hauling my daughter's homeschool 4-H club in a parade next month.

I wasn't sure which way to read that "body" comment either. :wink:

Warthog, my wife and daughter will agree that I have never been the same since. :cookoo:

Yes, I still need a j-pipe for my deuce. My parts truck has already sacrificed several small parts but it is a non-turbo so it didn't have the right kind of j-pipe to rob for my deuce. Do you know where I can get one?