• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adapter for a MRAP wheel ?

Kvrazelm923

Why would you want to run that heavy rim on an f350? I can understand the tires but I'd get some nicer lighter rims, if I remember correctly I believe I read here somewhere that tire and rim are close to 400 lbs, assuming you carry a spare your looking at close to a ton in tires and rims

1951M1078

Yes to all. Its a idea I have and was thinking about using the Dana 60 (like the F350) for the axles.Was thinking about using the Alum. MRAP wheels with the 395/85r20 tires.

I know their are adapeters for the 2 1/2 ton. Was thinking maybe their are some for the dana axle?

1951M1078

I know ! The back spacing is more the problem. But the price is right.

Been working on a idea for the adapter.

Adapter MRAP to F350.jpg

Just need to find a shop with CNC to build them.

It is for a new idea around the M1078. Thinking about using a NPR or Fuso chassis (like the COE) with a F350 4x4 front and rear,Allison 1000/2000 with NP case and a 5.9 Cummins. Like the Crawler/Haller on the net ?

Found a builder in Reno just need to here back from them . ??

Randy