• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Addiction spread: Brought a 925A1 home last weekend.

acme66

What can I say, it only has 3000 miles, the winch has never been unspooled, comes with 7 new tires and it drives nicer than my pickup. The thought is right now to license this one and use it for the tour company next year and give the 923 a break. The 923 needed injector work and some new tires anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSumWPRSjt8

R Racing

Nice video! ! I noticed you have the 2ND tool box on the passenger side. My m925a1 doesn't have that. But my M923a1 does have the twin box. I'm guessing my m925 is older?

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just had a guy who lives not far from me just drop by and ask a bunch of questions, he had almost decided to join the club but just needed a little push over the edge. He kinda has his heart set on a M925. I took him and his son for a ride in my 923A2 and that pushed him over the edge I think. I told him 925's usually go 7-8K, his bankroll was 5-6K, hopefully he can snag one. Nice truck! I need a 925A2.

What did you snag it for if you don't mind saying?

Aussie Bloke

G'day everyone,...

WOW!

Loved your video.
I need to win the lottery so I can get one.

You have a nice gap around the drivers side door frame and cab.
I think that may have lowered the internal temp just a tad!

Aussie.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1 Patriot of many,
Thanks for the ride and helping answer all my questions. And yes the ride did push me over the edge.

Thanks again
djt93
Anytime! Good to see you joined up. GL lost the contract to sell the rolling stock, so make sure you read the terms at govplanet. One thing I don't like is you have to wire the funds(over 5K). I liked being able to pay by credit card for all mine.

Last edited: