• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adding A/C and powersteering

Jtspendy

Call Boyce equipment in Ogden UT. Mark has put together a bolt on ps kit I saw it about a month ago very clean looking, sorry I didnt ask the price as I already have it. It runs on a chevy power steering pump if I remember right.

1970 Kaiser M35A2 W/W , arctic heater, 395's
Hydro power steering , 900series air ride seat

Just got off the phone with them, its $3200.00 bucks for the kit, :) more then I paid for my deuce

andytk5

$3200!! Yeah that's another truck.

You said it runs using a chevy PS pump? I don't remember the specs on those bit seems like they wouldn't have enough pressure?

andytk5

I have the HF542996 steering box, just tracking down a hydro pump. You guys that have it done with these parts are able to turn the wheels while stopped correct?

i know there was a thread that mentioned this but seemed to be a full air bleed issue, once bled all was good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks