• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adding inexpensive Bosch turbo boost gauge

Reworked LMTV

Hi Guys!Adding new turbo boost gauge. It's a long run to the dash, so I bought another Bosch connection kit and daisy chained them together. $26 for gauge and about $10 for the extension.

Attachments

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't keep up with you Reworked! Nice mod... It looks like you mounted in place of tachometer in a winch control panel. So your truck had the winch control panel? Or did you add it?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This one is $50 and is pressure only as needed for a diesel: Stewart Warner Deluxe Series Gauges 82321

Reworked LMTV

I can't keep up with you Reworked! Nice mod... It looks like you mounted in place of tachometer in a winch control panel. So your truck had the winch control panel? Or did you add it?
Thanks. I'm not sure about the winch control panel. It was there when I got it, but there is no winch. Not for long, anyway lol