• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

adding pictures

86k10

Id took some pics of my fleet today but cannot seem to get the pics to go in here, it always says they are to big. There jpeg's and only in the neighborhood of 250k and if I read right it says the max is 1mb in size. I'll have to try and shrink them but not quite sure how. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

CCATLETT1984

they also must be no larger 640x480 resolution. If you are using an older version of windows, you can find a free program for resizing the images by searching on google. If you need further assistance just ask.

poppop

Also on my computer I have to choose custom and do 635 by 475. If I do 640 by 480 they come out 640 by 483 and will not upload.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks