• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adding pictures

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Click on the button, select from computer, click select files, browse for the files in question, then upload them.

m37brat

Click on the button, select from computer, click select files, browse for the files in question, then upload them.

This worked fine from my desktop but doesn't work from my iPad. Are you not able to add pictures from a tablet? I use the internet connection on the tablet not the app.

Thanks Jim.

Tlauden

I uploaded pictures from my iPad via safari and it worked just fine for me. I

I know you said you do not use the app, have you ever tried TapaTalk? It's a very well put together program and it makes browsing SS on a mobile device so much nicer.

Tlauden

Here is a pic I just uploaded using safari, and a screen shot of what the upload manager looks like on the iPad. It's the exact same process as on the PC. Of its not working try clearing your cookies under Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data.

good luck

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steps to Post a Pic

Today was the first day I got a pic to upload. I haven't needed it so it was no big deal.

You can use the drag and drop OR the add files and select from you computer OR both.
Clicks are highlighted in yellow.

Here are the steps I used in screen snippets:

Attachments