• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ADR in Calhoon GA could use some help!

citizensoldier

Anybody close to Calhoon GA? His M818 was running like a dream and then lost power and stalled out. Kind of sure its a fuel filter. He tried to get a filter and could not before he left. Anybody close that owns a 250 cummins that could assist with a filter? This is only 1 1/2 hours from his house. He is going to try and clean out the old one along with the housing but as we all know once they clog your kind of out of luck.
His cell is 1-770-490-3816

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
calling

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ok,

ADR is cleaning the filter out as we speak and he is going to call me and let me know what happens.

I have the deuce ready and a towbar, but I am a good 2.5-3 hours from him (120+ miles with a lot of stoplights).... Is there anyone that can mount a rescue mission on short notice?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My transfer case is now sitting on the floor of the barn so I am out of towing business till tomorrow hopefully. Let me know if I can do anything else.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
LORD Help our brother get his truck running again and safely home. Give him wisdom and confidence to fix it and keep it going.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Sorry this is not in the chaplains forum but this is the best help he can get.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
ok, update.

Just got off phone.

ADR is running and heading home.

I will let him describe his issues :p

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am very sad to say I am not.

I am trying to pay off my credit cards this year and get my shop/detached garage built.

I will miss seeing everyone, but at least I will get to see a bunch of you at the Ga Rally.

Next year, I hope to have the Deuce in fresh paint and I will bring it and the Mule to Aberdeen.

citizensoldier

Old ADR AKA "halfcock" got her figured out and is making beautiful fresh smoke on his final aproach to home. He can further enlighten you on his oopsy.. Sounds like another has fallen to the power steering side of things..

alphadeltaromeo

Dude, I didn't "fallen to the power stearing..." I JUMPED hehe. I'll describe my oops when I'm fresh in the a.m. and am thinking more clearly. See...if I start yackin' my jabber right now, I may admit something I didn't wanna :roll:

Capt.Marion

Hmmm... I like the "Calhoon" spelling a lot more than Calhoun. Fits the area much better... Glad you made it back ADR and am looking forward to the story