• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Trailer Build

USMC91

Great looking concept, and you're right, your buddy does some fantastic welding!!! [thumbzup]

Any chance you'd be willing to "pack and go" the trailer chassis you designed to me? Not the whole box, ladders, etc, just the trailer frame & tongue, etc.. I'm looking to pick up an M116A3 from the coming release at Yermo Logisitics base here in SoCal, and would love to have your base model to start playing with my own ideas on.

...by the way, your SW models look nice (I knew it was SW the first image I saw), and that's the 1st time I've actually seen someone using flow analysis ...and for a trailer build, no less! :mrgreen:

If you'd be willing to share your SW model, let me know and I'll shoot you an email address. ...if you don't feel like giving away your hard work spent modeling it up, I understand that too; just looking to shave some time off my own model.

Can't wait to see how this build turns out, with the fab skills you have, it should be sweet!!!

jpg

I'm working on a similar rig, but with the trailer used for gear & consumables, and the truck used for the living space.

Planning to build a trailer top like http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?118634-Had-an-Aluminum-top-made-for-the-m1102-trailer, pic below. Also getting matching wheels for the trailer, so it will ride level and spares will interchange.
DSCF2371.jpgM1101top.jpgM1010 Inside.jpg
With a 24v compressor added to the existing A/C, and a house bank of batteries to drive it, I'll have no-idle A/C also. The truck needs some plumbing and cooking gear, and some upholstery, which is all in the plan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks