• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adxavier06's Party Wagon/Weekend Cruiser

jackrps13

Now I definitely have to get some truck-lite led lights. Were they pretty easy to install? Gonna post some pics of it with all of them on?

Adxavier06

Now I definitely have to get some truck-lite led lights. Were they pretty easy to install? Gonna post some pics of it with all of them on?
Yeah they were very easy. The outer two lights I used the bolts that attach the bumper to the bumper bracket and the three inside I just drilled a hole for. I will get a night shot tonight of all of them on.

Adxavier06

So while the truck is down for the winter I have a guy that is gonna modify my bumper. Gonna add a main hoop and winch mount. He has a couple of ideas but wanted to see if you guys had any? This is how it looks now and just open to ideas.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384436956.422461.jpg