• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aerodrome Tower Light Signal Reference Decal

srs78

Greetings to all!
My M1009 had a decal on the dashboard cap referencing Aerodrome Tower Light Signals.
Sadly I wasn‘t able to save it nor photograph it, before it was removed when I had my truck worked on.
I do recall seeing a similar one offered on sale somewhere but sadly I couldn’t recall where.
Would anyone ever have come across this kind of decal, and maybe know where it could be available?
Thank you.

SpookyMulder

Yes sir! 👏🏻
Exactly!
Would you know where they could still be available?

I haven't been able to find that exact decal, however a quick search for "ATC Light Gun Signals Sticker" in Google yields several similar options.

The picture I provided is from a local M35A2 that I've had my eye on. If it ends up in my yard I'm sure we can figure out making a repro decal for you

Last edited:

srs78

I haven't been able to find that exact decal, however a quick search for "ATC Light Gun Signals Sticker" in Google yields several similar options.

The picture I provided is from a local M35A2 that I've had my eye on. If it ends up in my yard I'm sure we can figure out making a repro decal for you
Thank you so much and best regards.🍻

Guyfang

Staff member
So, what you up to there? Living and working there? Been there a while? I live in Germany, and more or less since 1973. Just kinda worked out that way.

srs78

So, what you up to there? Living and working there? Been there a while? I live in Germany, and more or less since 1973. Just kinda worked out that way.
Hello there!
Yup living here since birth. Have family in the States so I get to visit ever so often, but not lately. Was in the airlines but the pandemic put that to sudden halt. In 1973 was freshman in college and joining the ROTC…🍻

Guyfang

Staff member
So we are about the same age. I am 68, and in the mornings feel like 168. I don't get back often. Right now my MIL is 96 and in the last stages of life. We haven't been able to go anyplace since 2014-15. Oh well. Sooner or later. I may be retired, but work so much now, I thought I should start full time again, and have a little time off!

Take care and be safe!!

Guy

srs78

So we are about the same age. I am 68, and in the mornings feel like 168. I don't get back often. Right now my MIL is 96 and in the last stages of life. We haven't been able to go anyplace since 2014-15. Oh well. Sooner or later. I may be retired, but work so much now, I thought I should start full time again, and have a little time off!

Take care and be safe!!

Guy
What matters Guy, is that we stay relatively good health ( keeping safe from COVID) and keep a sharp mind.
For anyone to reach 96 is quite extraordinary at these times.
Minimize exposure to stress and enjoy life, especially the simple things!
May I raise a tall mug of lager to you! 🍺
Cheers! 🍻

Butch

Guyfang

Staff member
What matters Guy, is that we stay relatively good health ( keeping safe from COVID) and keep a sharp mind.
For anyone to reach 96 is quite extraordinary at these times.
Minimize exposure to stress and enjoy life, especially the simple things!
May I raise a tall mug of lager to you! 🍺
Cheers! 🍻

Butch
Butch,

Just raised a Fine Tasting Beer to my lips in return! Two beers and 1-2 shots of my home brew schnapps a day, is the reason we have not had COVID in the house!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks