• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

after action reports

t120r

After a year I decided to let everyone know how my 24volt fuel pump has performed.

My in tank one failed and took some cranks to start after it failed. Ordered an
electric pump from Boyce. It is noisy but works as good as the old one. I turn switch on wait till it slows down and it fires up. It took 15 minutes to hook up

Also after 3 years (2300 miles) I also want to report on my solar panels which are mounted to the rear door on my M109. I have 2 battery packs (4 6TL)
The solar panels put out 30 watts 12 volt each x 2 = 60 watts = 30 watts at 24 volt. It has been hooked up to a charge controller which then feeds the 2 battery packs. In 3 years batteries have not fallon below 26 volts. I think this will save me money. As a benifit I do not have to ever use a battery charger. Time to install 4 hours.

Also the stainless steel AERO resonator muffler. The model noted below
It is straight thru and is at least as quite as a throaty cat or cummins.
i had to readjust the fuel screw but it runs at no more then 1000 deg under load. I first saw these at a NASCAR track event. It comes in 4 inch and you just cut the stack and install. 1 hour tops

www.aeroexhaust.com/nascar_tips.html

AERO 4040XL - Resonated Performance Diesel Exhaust

just thought inquiring minds would want to know

MD