• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

after market intank pump

bugei

a while back there was some discussions of "after market" (possibly oem) sorces for in tank pumps. i remember that a few people had said they were ordering them, but there were long lead times. did anyone end up with them? how did they work? what was the final source?

thanx dan

jasonjc

Igot a brand new one from the OEM Olympic Controls. And yes it took some time to get, 30-45days. I swaped a pump out of a parts truck into the runner that had the bad pump. So I have a new spare now.

acetomatoco

It has an Ordnance part # on it in the picture...so they must be selling the same ones they sell to the gummint... I still use the ones off the heaters for $30 and cut em into the line on top of the tank and use the same electric wire as the intank one.

RallyRebel

Do you have a part number for that Carter pump from NAPA? I was just there today and all they had was a Carter solenoid-type pump for $59 but I'm hesitant to try it.