• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aftermarket head survey

Which would interest you? Please read post below for descriptions

• Cast iron, higher compression

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supersonic/high altitude mock

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Aluminum mock, higher compression

• Hickey/Chuchua-copy, higher compression

• Cost no more than $200

• Cost no more than $400

• Cost no more than $600

• Cost no more than $800

• Cost no more than $1000

• I would not buy any of these heads, thanks

• Total voters

Seff

I'm gathering opinions for creating aftermarket heads for the L134. The data is for a project in automotive technology where I have tested a jeep with raised compression, and now I'm doing a rough market analysis. The project is non-profit, it's just a school project. :p

Please choose all the types of heads you're would be interested in, and select all the prices you'd think would be fair for your favorite option (this is a rough estimate, of course).

Head types:
Cast iron, higher compression: The idea is a reshaped combustion chamber to retain flow while upping to 7.84:1. The idea is to copy the outside shell of a wartime head to mimic appearances.

Supersonic/high altitude mock: A direct copy of the Supersonic head.

Aluminum mock, higher compression: The idea is to create an alloy head with the outer appearance of a factory wartime head, and a reshaped combustion chamber to make 8:1 (or more) compression without impeding flow.

Hickey-copy, higher compression: The idea is to create an alloy head with the outer appearance of a Hickey head, and a reshaped combustion chamber to make 8:1 (or more) compression without impeding flow.

Thank you for your participation - I hope this is okay and the right forum. :)