• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aftermarket Temp Gauge Install

Tlauden

Well since my temp gauge wasnt functioning i decided to add one. The guage was about $15 (advanced Auto) and about an hour of work to install. I had to make a bit of an adapter because the "probe" thing that goes into the coolant was to long... I opted to put in a Tee for adding a new stock gauge back into the system with little effort!! I dont know why but monitoring the temp on 2 seperate systems just seems like a good cheap idea:grin: It isnt lit yet though, i ran out of wire to do what i wanted so it will just have to wait a little

Any thoughts/comments??

Edit: Pic three the truck wasnt running, thats why its pegged at the low side, After an hour of playing around in the yard the temp was around 170* so i figured i did something right :)
Thanks Tyler:beer:

Sorry for the poor quality pics but it was raining....

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks