• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Brake Check.

SMOKEWAGON66

So this afternoon, I was out in the garage tinkering on my M332 ammo trailer, and I wanted to check the air brake system. Since my Deuce doesn't have glad-hands at the moment, I had to devise my own way to check the system. So I put together a small manifold type thing so I could pressurize the emergency side, and activate the service side on command. It worked well and I discovered that I have no service brakes so I have some further investigating to do. Heres a couple pic's of my invention lol...I did cut the service line so I could use the glad-hand for the emergency side. It is Dry rotted and needs to be replaced anyway, so I didn't sacrifice a good line just to check...that would be:cookoo:

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks