• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air cleaner housing

Gunfreak25

Anyone know who sells the air cleaner housings for the 6.2's? I just can't find them anywhere, i'd like to get the cottage cheese lid off my intake. :lol:

idM1028

GM part # 25041910. At least thats what it is for the CUCV. gmpartsdirect.com has it for about $85. The part number includes both the bottom and the lid (top). If you ever need parts for a CUCV you can just check the -20P. The "part number" in the description is the same as the GM part number.

acesneights1

If you don't find one soon let me know. I'll give you mine when I put the turbo on. It may be awhile though.

Gunfreak25

I am using the top of a large cottage cheese container to keep my intake sealed. Obviously doesn't work for running, but the engine isn't installed in the truck yet. I'll be doing that next week.

Ace, when your air cleaner becomes available just PM me. I just can't find them here. Much appreciated!

ODdave

Gun. send me a pm and ill shoot you my #. If you call me saturday morning I will be out where my parts are and I can see if I have one. Pretty shure I do.

Terracoma

One of the holes in the lid is blown out pretty bad, I'm not even sure if a fender washer will make it right.

Gunfreak, I'll send you a PM tomorrow with some photos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks