• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Compressor Questions

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i think you may have missed one important clue. if the compressor gets too hot to touch, it is working pumping air. sounds like the air had no place to go as in a line froze or the check valve between tanks froze. a common problem for those check valves to be full of rust, i always replace all the plumbing when i get a truck.

spentshell

We'll have to add some copper tube to the pick up list does anybody know the Od size of that tubing? I bought my wrench from ebay , I cant find who the seller was but it was really good qaulity for the price.

kaiser2help

Is there an illustration for the components inside the compressor filter assembly? I removed the two bolts, lowered the gasket, took out the spring, removed a collar that looks like it is the filter, and then I heard ching.....something fell and hit the floor. It got to dark for me to find whatever it was. Did I loose something? Thanks.