• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air compressor wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

kipman

I have seen the tool used for adjusting the pulley on my deuce air compressor but can not remember where, anybody on SS sell them?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search? Rdixemiller had some.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want one a little bigger and a little longer handle, check with Latrinecommander here on the site. I have one of his custom made ones and it works great.

rdixiemiller

Re: RE: Air compressor wrench

doghead said:
Search? Rdixemiller had some.
I sold all mine and don't plan on making any more.
If you want the AutoCAD file so you can have one lasered, or just make your own, send me a PM. I can't attach a .dwg or .dxf file, filetype is not allowed.
Hmm....
May have to talk to mangus about that!

renovate7

Can someone make a full size tracing of one and fax or email it to me? I saw a similiar wrench used to remove spinner caps on and old MG. They had cut one out of 3/4" plywood and routered a small radius on the edges. I'd like to cut one myself and see how it works.

welldigger

2 pipe wrenches works just fine for me. But, if you want the actual tool comdiver sells them for a very reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks