• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Filter Restriction Gauge Bulb

riderdan

So, the bulb in my air filter restriction gauge has given up the ghost. A quick look through the TM didn't result in a lamp changing procedure... is this another one of those "replace the whole unit" things like the shift indicator?

Carrera911

I took mine out completely when I installed the egt gauge. There was only a vacuum line going to the air intake. Maybe the newer models have a backlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action

No light. When the meter goes up, you will see how bright it is. You can pull the thin rubber hose off the side of your air filter can and suck on it. Then go look at the gauge. The meter will stay up until you push the small button near the bottom center to reset it.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Air filter gages don't have lights on Hmmwv's, but bigger trucks do.....I have a few available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks