• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air force Deuce brakes

AMX

I am looking at a duece with the dual braking system. Is this the same system used on the A3 duece? Are the parts available to repair or replace if the need arises? Is there any advantage over the standard system , other than safety?

jwaller

ya, more pm when the time comes. I would imagine that with double the number of boosters and master cylinders that you would be able to generate more braking force in a panic stop.

AMX

ya, more pm when the time comes. I would imagine that with double the number of boosters and master cylinders that you would be able to generate more braking force in a panic stop.​
Ignorant me thought it just had a double reservoir master cylinder like a passenger vehicle. auaaua

AMX

So is one system for the front and the other for the rear? I wouldnt be surprised if some genius split the system side to side!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks