• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air hose connection

chuck500cc

I wanted to see a picture if anybody has one of the fitting on the end of your airhose you use for your duce. I know there is a place at the back of it but I can't figure out what fitting to take and the legnth of hose.

Chuck XD Fan

maxim

Most will use one of two methods. There is a glad hand hose made for the rear fixture. Or, if you do not have access to one put a female air coupling under the dash under the glove box on the air that is there and you can use your regular air hose at home if you go anywhere. The amount of air capacity is a bit limited but you can air up tires, and use a air gun on lugs nuts. It takes awhile sometime as you have to wait for the air to catch up. A 50' hose handles most applications.

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just use a glad hand with a quick connect on it, then two 25ft hoses together with another quick connect on the end of the hose. Hook it to the emergency air line on the back of the deuce, then I can reach anywhere on the front, and even to the rear of the M146 hooked to the deuce. Its a good setup that has worked for me.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks