• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Hose Deal!!!

steelandcanvas

They consider themselves a wholesaler...not a retailer. Make up some business name...like Shamokin Motorpool...you can even be a 401(C)3, non-profit if you want. They are probably like a trade supply house, only doing business with people that "know what they are doing".

Srjeeper

Sephirothq said:
I was at their site and it says they only sell to business?
Why won't they sell to an individual?

I ordered mine online and ran into the business name thing also. I filled it in, than got a e-mail from them wanting tax numbers, business license info etc.. So I called the toll free number they provided and told her I was an individual not a business. She said they were primarly a business to business wholesaler, but if I wanted to order in the future, to do so via the phone, that would eliminate all the business hassle.

She had to hunt a bit to find one fairly close, but it came today. It's worth every penny and shouldl last a good long time.

Good luck :!:

steelandcanvas

UPS just dropped my three new hoses off...I opened the box and to my disbelief, the hoses were even made in the good 'ol USA. So the deal just went from good to fantastic! :beer: