• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Leak on M923A2

RedOctober

Today I turned my truck off and heard an audible hissing noise in the area of the drivers side wheel well. It is definitely an air leak and it seems to only be draining air from the secondary tanks as the secondary gauge is the only one losing air pressure. Do you guys have any idea what air line it could be. There is a maze of air lines on these trucks and any help is appreciated.

dilligaf13

That's the area the air compressor is located. Get a spray bottle of soapy water and begin spraying the lines, you'll see the line begin to bubble quickly if you can hear it leaking. Happy hunting....

Capehenery

Check your Fan Clutch Thermal Actuator its on the metal radiator hose at the top of the engine just behind the radiator. It activates the fan clutch and has a small hole at the back of it where the air leaks. I have read where others have had success cleaning and reinstalling them. I have not tried yet but will be doing this soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks