• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air o matic

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Read this, it was a post on th Mil-veh list back in 2002. I think we might be afforded a better price right from Maradyne. If anyone contacts them, please post your findings.

As far as I know the Air-O-Matic power steering kit from Maradyne Corp was
designed for the M35 and its variants and is currently used by the military
on the M35 A3. It's NSN is 2530-01-388-4240 and it's commercial part number
is 88902. The last address and phone #'s I have are:

Maradyne Corp
Air-O-Matic Division
6501 Barberton Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102
216-281-7810

George Kohlweiler
Sales Manager (East)
1320 Crown Vetch Drive
Landisville, PA 17538
717-898-4886

Dave Urias
Sales Manager (West)
6313 Buenos Aires NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
505-899-4840

I bought mine a couple of years ago from George Kohlweiler and paid about
$795.00 plus freight. Took me about a day and a half to install (they
advertize 4hrs). Works great. One finger lock to lock with the truck
parked. Wouldn't leave home without it

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I called them directly a couple of months ago. They referred me to a dealer in Colorado, could have been because I was just looking for the drag link control valve. The guy was helpful by faxing me a parts list but they dont deal with individuals. By the way, the drag link is $600 by itself from the dealer, that was the cheapest price I could find after calling about 3 other places. I am trying to piece a kit together, I figure I can make the mounts for the air cylinder which I already got on Ebay for $35 brand new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks