• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air pack help

mich6212

I need some help here to locate a source for a 90 degree elbow found on the front of the brake air pack assy. Long story short, I was changing the pack out and broke a fitting. It is one of the ones on towards the front side that has male pipe threads and accepts a female flare thread and again make a right turn (90 deg. angle). I have tried the local auto place and the home repair place. Oh and i kind of need this quick as the truck is half blocking the cul-de-sac and I am sure the po-po will be arriving in a day or so if its not moved. Thanks in advance.

icecreamman

First of all, a pic of the parts (one part now equals two) with something to reference a size would be helpful. The reference could be set of mics, tape measure, dime,etc.

First try your locally owned Ace or True Value hardware store. They literally survive on having a small stock of a lot of small parts for almost anything.

After trying those options with no luck, send me a PM with a pic of the parts(one part is now two) with something to reference the size. The reference can be a set if micrometers, tape measure or even a dime. I'm a licensed HVAC/Ref. contractor with accounts there. And no, it won't be any cheaper, just possibly be in stock.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks