• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air pack replacment???

cyamaha2007

Im trying to replace my old style air pack with another old style air pack. Iv used silicone brake fluid to top off the system. What do i need to do when i replace the airpack. Can i bleed the brakes and just add the more silicone brake bluid? Ive searched but i cant sift through all this info. thanks alot Chuck. Can anyone pont me in the right direction?

rlwm211

While there are many here who can tell you how to do this specifically the manuals are pretty clear on the procedure. If you have not already, stop by

www.Jatonkam35s.com

and download the knowledge base you need to take care of your deuce. If you get to a place where you have a question that is not covered in the manuals then I would be happy to offer my input to you as to what you can do.

To keep your truck long term you will need to learn how to take care of it and the military technical manuals are the source of the information you need to do this along with the specifications and torque specs to do so.

RL

Heavysteven

Replace then bleed the system, use a power bleeder. Make sure you lube it with some air tool oil. Play on the brake peddle is 1 1/2".

There is only one bleeder on my airpack.