• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air-pak rebuild question

highcountry

I am in the process of rebuilding the air-pak on my '54 M35. It is the older long style. As I was cleaning parts up, I noticed that in the brake push rod bushing assembly there are rubber wipers. They are in pretty rough shape, but I don't think that I got any replacements for the wipers in the rebuild kit, and in the exploded view doesn't show removable wipers.

I do have a seal in the rebuild kit that does not look like anything that came out, and isn't on the exploded view, the center of which is the right size to fit the push rod, and the outside of which looks about right to replace one of those wipers in the bushing. But there is only one of those.

Does anyone know if you can just order a new bushing assembly with the wipers in it, or is it going to be easier to just find another buildable core?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts anyone has! I can take a couple of pictures if it would be helpful

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks