• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air pressure

da_sgt

In a perfect world...forever... I have a Int. Bus that holds 90 lbs for over a month. But it also needs the air for the Park brake. I won't worry to much, unless you can't hold pressure while running. If you still want to run down your leaks, a spray bottle of soapy water should do the trick ;-)

Dieselsmoke

Our Sterling truck will hold air for a week, I was amazed at that (then again it is brand new). My deuces on the other hand hold pressure for only a few hours.

Desert Rat

McI,
That's normal for the gov. to do. Mine does the same thing, scares my outdoor cat if she gets on the hood too quickly! She jumps up, hisssss POP, and she's off and running like a flash of terrified fur! It's quite hilarious to see!!!!!!

Dieselsmoke

Desert Rat said:
McI,
That's normal for the gov. to do. Mine does the same thing, scares my outdoor cat if she gets on the hood too quickly! She jumps up, hisssss POP, and she's off and running like a flash of terrified fur! It's quite hilarious to see!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: Yours too eh, it is quite funny to watch [thumbzup]

Monster Man

hmmm.... mine never pops but I definitely have leaks out of the air takeoffs for the brakes. Very poor seals there. I get about 20 min too, but she always runs at 120 so I don't care :)